Favorite Balto Character

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Favorite Balto Character

Post  Young Omega on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:24 pm

I have never seen Balto. The first time I heard from it was about 1 or 2 weeks ago. I saw it on Alpha and Omega Fansite. It was a trailer of Alpha and Omega Balto style. And since then i have been longing to watch that. Any of you know where i can look that for FREE? Smile I see that everybody have good thoughts about that movie so it must be good. I wonder why i have never heard from it even if i´m 15.

EDIT: Well I found out we have those movies and i watched all three. They were great! Everyone must look at them they are so good cartoons. Now i liked the second most cause i love wulves first was pretty good too but the third was so so... Anyway they are good movies so i recommend them to everyone.

Edit2: Oh and i liked Alue very much and Balto and Jenna . All three the most so i have trouble choosing between them. Oh and Nava was pretty good too but it isn't one of my favorites.

Young Omega

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Favorite Balto Character

Post  Dragon Tamer on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Young Omega wrote:I have never seen Balto. The first time I heard from it was about 1 or 2 weeks ago. I saw it on Alpha and Omega Fansite. It was a trailer of Alpha and Omega Balto style. And since then i have been longing to watch that. Any of you know where i can look that for FREE? Smile I see that everybody have good thoughts about that movie so it must be good. I wonder why i have never heard from it even if i´m 15.

EDIT: Well I found out we have those movies and i watched all three. They were great! Everyone must look at them they are so good cartoons. Now i liked the second most cause i love wulves first was pretty good too but the third was so so... Anyway they are good movies so i recommend them to everyone.

Edit2: Oh and i liked Alue very much and Balto and Jenna . All three the most so i have trouble choosing between them. Oh and Nava was pretty good too but it isn't one of my favorites.

Glad you liked them. As for free movies, I suggest you visit your library. Grabs some books too, while you're there.
Dragon Tamer
Admin

View user profile http://interhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2