InterHaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falls, and hits.

2 posters

Go down

Falls, and hits. Empty Falls, and hits.

Post  RomiX Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

And if you fall down? Ouch.

Today's theme:
falls and hits.

Let's say you were playing football/rugby/tennis/hockey/basketball/baseball/Hide and seek/chess, and you hit your leg , hand or body, or even head... Well, it hurts a lot. And what are you going to do?
Get some ICE
Mhm, you read it right, ice. Go to your fridge,and get all the snow that gets accumulated on the inside (or just some ice cubes). Put it all in a bag, and place it against the place it hurts you.
If you don't want to have a black eye or black hand, or black leg, cut an onion, and place the cut against the hit. It should pull the black color out.

*the "black eyes" are really micro bloodspills, that are produced when capillaries are broken by a hit.

If you hit your head put on the hitten place something metalic: a coin, a spoon, even a key to your house will do good. (Checked: it's a good option) And if you hit the back of your haad, then, instead of putting something cold on it, put something WARM. Pick a pice a of bandage, splash it with warm water, and place it against it hurts.

If you BROKE your member (Hadn't got that experience yet, but I think it really really hurts...), you'll need something thick (again) which , tied to your member, won't let it move. Put your leg or hand on the (stick for example) and swathe it.

If you decided to place a picture above your bed, and decided to stick a nail into a wall, try to hold the name with a pice of paper. (stick it through) and hold it with that. If you manage to hit your finger, then surround it with a fresh cabbage leaf (did I say it good?) and swathe.

Sometimes kids fell down on their hands or legs, and suffer a great pain. But it's not a brake, it's just a fall. The place should be wrapped with an elastic bandage.

If you haven't got an elastic bandage nearby, put your member under cold water.
RomiX
RomiX

http://www.digger.do.am

Back to top Go down

Falls, and hits. Empty Re: Falls, and hits.

Post  Dragon Tamer Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:41 pm

I didn't know the cabbage leaf bit, and the paper is a great idea.

Where do you get those from, anyway?
Dragon Tamer
Dragon Tamer
Admin

https://interhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RomiX Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:34 am

I search through the Internet, and I found two sites. They are in Russian, but you can use the Google translate to translate those, theya re quite interesting, if you want, I can give you a link. You'll know how to:

Make an antena
Prevent your email from hacking
Use GIMP
Make a joystick for a flight simulator
Make an airsoft grenade.
Mend a printer
and so on.

And this: "Boy's tablebook" Eksmo 2002. Sucks, but it's usefull. For the age it's made for (7-8-9 years) it's very good.
RomiX
RomiX

http://www.digger.do.am

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum